Monday, October 17, 2011

I'VE REACHED 100 FOLLOWERS: Here is a freebie for you all!

YA!!! I have reached 100 followers. Thank you to everyone who has joined my blog.  I hope you have enjoyed everything I have shared.  I am so thankful to all of you for the wonderful ideas you share!

In honor of my 100 followers, my student teacher has generously donated Math Mission Guidelines for all of you!  We have turned math into math missions. The students are agents that need to crack the code.  Each mission is the lesson for the day.  The math mission is delivered to our room everyday and the kids are so excited to crack the code!  The math mission guidelines were adapted from an idea found on Pinterest.  We introduce each guideline on at a time and review them each day!  Here is a picture of our math mission envelope.  Also here is a picture of our mission from today!





Here is the PDF file for the guidelines.  Free to you from Melissa Goulet in honor of my 100 followers!

Math Guidelines

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are amazing at what you do. The love and passion you have for your students...it can not be learned, you were born to teach!

    ReplyDelete